Junior Automation Specialist
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- Previous experience on similar positons (related to full life-cycle automation project management - from initial solution design, implementation, testing and production release)
- Ability to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery framework
- Working experience and very good knowledge of RPA software (UiPath preferred)
- Understanding of data flows, especially within SAP (S/4Hana) environment
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and a business process from a workflow diagram and the ability to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal communication skills and ability to act energetically, assertively and under pressure
What will you be responsible for?
On this role you will conduct business analysis and map out user-conducted processes, develop RPA configuration based on defined business requirements and against a defined implementation standards and best practices.
- Working with GPOs and SMEs to define and explore processes for automation
- Understanding, mapping and describing “As Is” processes
- Collecting and validating process metrics
- Identifying pain points and improvement opportunities
- Defining requirements and “To be” state solution, by working and communicating with various parts of the business
- Creating and obtaining a sign-off on the Process Definition Document
- Monitoring production environment and providing hot fixes to the existing automation solutions as needed
- Deploying minor and major change requests to existing automation solutions
- Designing and developing continuous improvements
- Configuring RPA solutions that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Ensuring creation of high-quality solution design documentation that adheres to the delivery methodology in accordance with standard design principles, conventions and best practices
- Support global complex transformation programmes, where automation is a key enabler
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Cafetria package