- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Java Software Engineer
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the Cluster:
In the Cluster Cross Channel Services we are delivering cross functional services for implementations in the CCB / Online banking Platform of Commerzbank. CCS is enabling, testing and implementing functional and non-functional requirements in J2EE Platform in an agile approach.
Description of the position:
As a Junior Automation Tester you will be responsible for scripting, test execution, test analysis and documentation of Performance Tests. This includes the generation of test data and design as well as execution of automated tests. You need to be able to understand the business context and define the best performance test solution for your area.
Main tools that are used in the Performance Testing area are following:
- HP Loadrunner
- HP Performance Center
- HP Quality Center
Your main tasks will be:
- Writing and implementing testcases
- Scripting Loadrunner scenarios based on non-functional requirements
- Execute Performance / Load Tests
- Analyze Performance / Load Tests
- Create and follow up on Defects in HP QC if applicable
- Analyze Logfiles
- Testenvironment-Management (Deployments, Environment Preparation, Testdata preparation)
- Writing Mock-Services (e.g. NodeJS)
- Automation of manual tasks (e.g. optimization/automation of test execution & analysis)
What we expect from you:
- Theoretical knowledge of using: HP Loadrunner/ HO Performance Center, Dynatrace, Jenkins
- Willingness to grow in Test Area
- Communicative English skills (B1 at least)
- Good analytic thinking, customer orientation, pro-activeness
- Availability to work full-time on permanent contract
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt for Knowledge Transfer (6-8 weeks divided into shorter parts (after knowledge transfer approx 4x a year)
Nice to have:
- Java and NodeJS programming skills
- HP Quality Center
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding;
- remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.