- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Netbulls solve software problems for innovative companies who want to get their start-up started – the right way. After all, everyone needs to see results quickly, but they have to use budget wisely too. We plan for client’s success together, and as a Team we build applications that scale beautifully. We are crafting software with pride in Poland, so, as you would expect, our English is spiffing (our German and Swedish are sehr gut) and our Java isn’t too shabby either, so we eat excuses for breakfast! We believe in rolling up our sleeves to get important work done every day to remove the friction from shipping. If that sounds like you, join our team and help build the foundation of something great. Don't be dull, be a Bull - the Netbull! Let’s code together!
Junior Backend (Java) Developer
As a Junior Backend (Java) Developer you will be responsible for:
- creating clean, testable and maintainable code with help and under the guidance of more experienced developers,
- working with other developers and team members to deliver new features to our customers,
- documenting your work.
We expect from you:
- at least half a year of experience with Java 8 or newer,
- basic knowledge of object oriented programming, its design patterns and principles,
- good communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to work comfortably with your colleagues,
- good English skills, written and spoken (at least B1).
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of relational databases,
- experience with version-control systems (e.g. Git),
- experience with Spring and Spring Boot,
- experience with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Docker.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking the application button.
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).