(Junior) Banking Operations Specialist - Part-time Weekend Job
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Junior) Banking Operations Specialist - part-time weekend job #193098Numer ref.: 193098
As a Specialist in Global Sanctions Handling you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, checking and processing flagged SWIFT and SEPA messages on the Sanction Filter Platform.
- Managing the flagged messages and payments that require further investigation and monitoring those investigations as a part of the global Business Delivery Center.
- Monitoring: covers functionality in the context of false message detection (message with missing fields or specific risk rating), run exception processes and log hit handling activities.
- Responsibility for managing and organizing a daily business according to high standards and internal and external regulations.
- Working closely with banks and internal units (Compliance, relationship managers, affected specialist units).
- An opportunity to join a team located globally.
- Managing inner team projects as well as cross-divisional ones.
- The chance to work in financial environment and opportunity to gain wide experience in banking area.
- Work on the weekends only (Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Sunday), on 3 shifts.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in a financial institution will be an asset, but is not required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Detailed knowledge of SWIFT messages, payment processing will be an asset.
- Hardworking and results-oriented individual with outstanding interpersonal capabilities.
- Effective collaboration across organisational boundaries; actively encouraging inclusivity and diversity and facilitating open communication between teams.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.