What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Junior Business Analyst in Finance
You will gain knowledge about IP EMEA organization, especially finance, manufacturing, sales, and other operational areas. To support the Business Analysis team in preparation of the reports and analysis at both detail and consolidated level for various stakeholders across IP (for IP Head Quarters, EMEA Lead Team, European Papers, IP Russia, EMEA Packaging and IT Organization).
You will become a member of a dynamic team whose tasks cover but are not limited to earnings consolidation & reporting, providing Business Analyses within such areas as overhead, manufacturing, sales & pricing, cash flows, business working capital not to mention participation in the Strategic Plan, Budgeting and Forecasting processes and data consolidation.
That is why, as a Junior Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to embrace wide area of business operations, expand practical financial knowledge and strengthen analytical skills. In this role you will also be exposed to cooperation with specialists and professionals from across the organization including Senior Management.
- Gain knowledge and experience on IP EMEA organization from more senior team members
- Assure accurate and timely reporting of financial and operational performance of IP EMEA divisions
- Support the Business Analysis team in gathering, processing and consolidating data from IP EMEA divisions
- Assist in timely consolidation of budgets and forecasts of IP EMEA divisions
- Preparing models, manuals, report standardization, and maintenance of existing solutions
- Support the Business Analysis team in continuous improvement of IP EMEA reporting and analysis by streamlining month end processes and ensuring that the analyses provided meet the requirements of the business
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in Economy, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Econometrics
- Experience 0-2 years on Financial, Business Analyst, Controlling etc.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and VBA with the ability to quickly learn other software and computer applications
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Knowledge of other European language would be beneficial
- Experience in working with SAP and preferable of SAP BPC
- Analytical skills
- Good understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Computer skills with Microsoft products (knowledge of VBA as an advantage)