Junior Business Analyst
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you an analytical and critical thinker, as well as a great communicator? Background in finance is not a must. Join a well-funded team a with start-up mindset within an investment bank. You will:
• manage communication through UBS Evidence Lab email inbox from external and internal clients,
• follow through on documentation of the interactions,
• provide access to users interested in the Evidence Lab portal,
• manage publications of datasets and its timely and accurate release to the portal,
• perform various ad-hoc tasks to implement new enhancements or corrections to the portal.
You'll be working in the UBS Evidence Lab team in Kraków (Fabryczna Office) in a dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The position is based in Kraków (Fabryczna Office). We offer flexible work arrangements.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
• Fluency in English (Both written & verbal)
• Strong Excel skills
• Good attention to detail
• Highly organized with accuracy of manual work
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Investment Banking, Operations
Job Reference #259369BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?