- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for understanding our applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and design new functions or changes of our IT application landscape as well as transform business requirements into IT concepts, coordinating with other teams which provide interfaces or legacy services and communicate on concepts and solution approaches.
- remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements, define and design appropriate functional solutions
- Analysis, technical and functional solution design; implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of risk applications
- You will consult Business well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization, you develop and communicate solutions and concepts within teams involved (located in Lodz and Frankfurt)
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyse and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Language: English B2, German B2 required
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban would be an asset
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- First experience on analytical positions would be an asset
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
- We are open to talk about permanent contract from the very beginning at this position
Please add the following disclaimer to your application
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.