- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality data analysis, robust management reporting and act as a gate keeper to control the banks transaction costs.
The role requires a detail orientated approach with a focus on data analysis, month end control, reporting and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, as you will have opportunity to cooperate with global teams and partners.
Key responsibilities are:
- Deliver Daily US Client Reporting
- Perform checks on monthly BC&E financial reporting packs and reconciliations
- Reporting of BC&E costs across multiple Front Office desks. Collaborate with other BC&E teams in order to ensure adequate flow of information and relationship building.
- Develop subject matter expertise that one may provide in-depth analysis / reporting to uphold balances and support clients.
- Exposure to the Front to back trade-lifecycle across multiple asset classes such as Equities, FX, Rates, etc.
- Monthly review of financial trends with Traders and Business COO and go over key relevant metrics for BCE expenses.
- Drive decision making with Traders/COO of the trading business with data-flow insights.
- 1-2 years experience with data analysis, in controlling or accounting role and outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency English.
- Building, managing and maintaining reporting dashboard tools such as Tableau and Alteryx.
- Great teammate with ability to meet tight deadlines through prioritization and planning. Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding MS Excel skills and MS Office applications and high level of numeracy and attention to detail, analytical skills and proficiency in quickly recognizing anomalies and control issues. Structured analytical approach, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Exposure to accounting concepts (general ledger, accruals, pre-payments, P/L, balance sheet, etc). Financial accounting and/or control background would be an asset.
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant are welcomed. PeopleSoft, Hyperion and SQL would be a plus.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.