- Francuska 36, 40-506 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa agencyjna
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
The Contract - Junior Business Intelligence Analyst, will lead the design, build, test and deployment of projects in the BI space that effectively support decision making across the organization. They will also help transform Intelligent Devices businesses (SIC, PCB, MTC, APBC) culture through continued learning and utilization of innovative BI technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support a variety of analytical and Business Intelligence projects.
- Collaborate with owners of transactional data and master data to execute robust and detailed BI solutions.
- Contribute to the development and automation of next generation data visualization capabilities for reports and presentations.
- Ensure alignment of BI projects with Rockwell Automation’s Strategic Framework and technology roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from project initiation through testing, deployment, training and support.
- Continuously improve BI processes and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, solid work ethic, commitment to stakeholders, passion for excellence and adherence to Rockwell Automation policies.
- Bachelor Degree. Computer Science, or IT emphasis preferred OR.
- Final year of Bachelor or Master’s degree students preferred with Computer Science or related fields.
- Any professional experience in Business Intelligence area or similar.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of databases and data modelling concepts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Power BI or other reporting applications a plus. Must be able to evaluate new technologies and learn/leverage new technology capabilities to advance deliverables.
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating with others having different perspectives and skillsets.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.