- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
As a Junior Business Consultant, you’ll be responsible for providing wide scope of security services to IT Service Delivery teams in charge of delivering on traditional and cloud based technology solutions. You’ll be part of a truly collaborative environment working in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing programs to assess, design, build, and operate integrated security operations to protect EY’s operations and reputation. As part of that, we’ll need you to have an interest in information security and technical disciplines to contribute in applications security through their entire lifecycle, on all security layers. To achieve that You need to be able to successfully build relationships with team members and customers.
You’re likely to balance your time between multiple projects and responsibilities, supporting your team on exciting engagements while being exposed to leading-edge technologies. It’s all about facilitating delivery of information security services, developing appropriate risk treatments, and effectively articulating findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management. You’ll also be the first line of defense at the beginning of a project, receiving any requests and building an understanding of what’s needed before involving the rest of the team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Taking full responsibility for tasks including consistently reviewing own work to identify and improve own approach for producing quality work products. Completing work in a timely manner and take responsibility for all work outputs
- Developing rapport with others by demonstrating an understanding of their concerns, needs and issues and focusing on developing an internal network of relationships that can provide advice and support
- Providing feedback to the team about new or emerging customer needs and demonstrating an understanding of EY's key technologies
- Seeking, developing, and presenting ideas to apply EY's services
- Utilizing technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, sharing knowledge with team members and enhancing service delivery
- Applying root cause analysis to identify and assess problems and key drivers of success. Developing potential conclusions from data with limited complexity
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related major
- A strong academic and professional record, including, without limitation, course work related to information security area
- The demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
- A strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overall understanding of information security processes, frameworks and technologies
- Ideally, you’ll also have one or more from following
- Experience with penetration tests or network-based vulnerability exploitation tools and techniques
- Experience with application security source code assessments
- Experience with security risk assessment methodologies
- Experience with the security lifecycle for information technology
- Familiarity with translating information security concepts into business and technical language
- Familiarity with Windows and Active Directory in an enterprise environment
- Familiarity with cloud environments concepts
To qualify for the role, you must have:Education:
- Degree in Computer Science , Engineering or a related discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in related IT roles.
- Understanding of information security processes, frameworks and technologies.
- Desired : Information Security related certifications
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices