- Norwida 5, 80-280 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
An attractive workplace in the Global Business Services (GBS) HUB of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for Buyers.
Feel welcome to apply for future development opportunities in dynamic projects. Please be informed that we reserve the rights to contact candidates once new positions will be open.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Purchasing in alignment within the frame of value limits, as defined in the Corporate Procurement Guidelines
- Select suppliers from defined supplier pool, negotiate with suppliers
- Solicit, track and collect vendor quotes and prepare for review with business
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Corporate Procurement strategies and policies (e.g. Global Source-To-Pay Policy, Code of Conduct, NDA, Sourcing Contracts)
- Build, document and continuously update defined market and product knowledge for goods and services
- Create and track purchase orders, track and check shopping cards or purchase requisitions
- Ensure close collaboration with the local country organization and Spokes
- Support material groups/categories in claim management matters and handle day-to-day claims
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree in business administration or similar education or proven working experience as a buyer
- Customer service orientation, strong service partnership understanding and good communication and negotiation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, process orientation and a solution delivery-oriented work approach
- Strong coordinative and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Market and product know-how (material group specific) would be a plus
- Knowledge of the operational procurement processes and systems e.g. SAP MM and SAP SRM and SAP Ariba would be a plus
- Fluency in German and English in speaking and writing
Working for us as a Junior Buyer is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport card, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.