Junior Buyer with German
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our department team, we are looking for a Junior Buyer with German. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. Executes implementation of SCM Strategy in alignment with relevant category team.
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics
- Familiarity with SCM function or up to 1 year of related work experience
- Interest in developing career in purchasing / SCM related functions
- Proficient in business English (C1) and German (B2) required
- Experience of working in Back Office SCM operations or in shared services environment would be a strong plus
- Working knowledge of SAP and Advanced Excel would be a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities