- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
- Creating and implementing modern business applications according to business and technical specification (main responsibility)
- Providing post-implementation services (maintenance) and creating new functionalities for already existing modules
- Keeping project documentation up to date
- Providing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training)
- Participation in deployments processes as well as cooperating with end-users in terms of ongoing problem solving of their business related issues
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) or a student of the last years of their studies
- Practical knowledge of object-oriented programming (preferred C# language and .NET framework) as well as SQL databases (preferred MS SQL Server)
- Very good English language skills enabling reading technical documentation and smooth communication with team members
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in a scattered environment
- Experience in back end programming C#
- Familiarity with version control systems, design patterns and ability to use them in practice
why is it worth
to work for KPMG?
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
What does the team do?
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit||financial services audit||tax||advisory||the law firm D. Dobkowski||bookkeeping|