At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Junior Campaign Planner
Your key responsibilities will cover:
- providing inputs and insights with recommendations for the campaign base plan
- recommending necessary changes within flexibility framework to meet customer specific requirements for given markets
- leading the process for campaigns including leading the formal and informal reviews
- implementing all changes as a result of the reviews
- creating a campaign plan ensuring energy that will meet established financial KPI’s
- working with Demand Planning to review Campaign performance against plan
- analysing the results from a previous year and other campaigns, researches to learn on mistakes and capitalize on opportunities when creating the plan for the following year.
To feel perfect match with the role we expect you to have:
- academic degree in Economics, Statistics or Finance
- highly developed analytical skills
- ability to effectively collaborate with coworkers both marketing department and cross functional
- ability to balance multiple priorities and projects
- fluent English
- ability to deal with diversity of tasks and ability to work under pressure
- passion for a beauty industry is preferred.
Our promise to you:
- interesting career path in a successful multinational organization, being a global leader in direct sales industry
- developing and challenging tasks which will enhance development of professional skills, both marketing & ananlytics
- employment contract via external agency with competitive remuneration and attractive social (Medicover, Multisport etc.), fruits & massage & joga classes in the office