- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a junior team member of Invoice to Cash structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, R2R, I2P, Consolidation & Reporting, people management),
- how to build relationships with customers (externally and internally).
- Managing the collection of country-related trade receivables for the areas and companies assigned by Invoice to Cash management.
- Taking an active part in I2C transition processes.
- Setting credit limits for customers, liaising with country Sales Management, Credit Control and other management as appropriate.
- Supporting the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under control.
- Verifying rebates and driving the payout execution within SLA.
- Providing reliable and well-documented risk advice to senior management and sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal and external factors and objectives.
- Preparing monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt.
- Finance experience gained in Accounting structures.
- Very good command of English and French languages (verbal and written).
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance/business area or equivalent.
- Good approach of how to work as a business partner with the management level of the organization.
- Execution of standard processes.
- Experience in cash collection and setting credit limits – nice to have.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.