Talentuno Technologies Sp. z o. o.
Talentuno is changing the way people find jobs and build careers. We have unlocked the power of crowdsourcing to enable anyone to not only find the career they want but also earn money by helping others do the same. We are at a time where the company is exploding with demand and we are hiring the people who will help lead us into our next vgrowth phase and our international expansion. We keep the organization as small as we can and operate at startup speed. Every individual that works for us must operate at a world class level to meet the ambition we have for our company.
The Junior Communications Specialist is a community lead, who is the “face” of Talentuno towards our online community in Poland and responsible for managing all kinds of incoming and outgoing communications towards the community members including email, chat, calls, social, video, blog, webinar and live event communications.
Junior Communication Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- You will regularly organize online webinars, but also face-to-face events, meetups for our MatchMakers and contact them directly to understand their needs and preferences.
- You will be the one standing in front of 50-80 people as the host of our event and You will be the person who is promoting our new campaign on live stream.
- You will also manage online and offine marketing campaigns and projects supporting the Polish market of Talentuno.
- Within the Talentuno organization you will be the “voice of community” and represent the interest of our
- You will also run marketing surveys and prepare infographics, videos, case studies and e-books from the results.
- You will contribute to the creation of graphical and digital elements of campaigns, as well as copywriting working together with graphic designers and web developers.
- You will run independent lead collection campaigns on your own for specific, niche target groups achieving results and preparing marketing reports about them.
- You will gain experience using the following tools: Hootsuite, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Trello, Professional CRM, Photoshop and more.
Our perfect candidate:
- Higher education in Marketing, Media, Economics or Business
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing and communication projects
- Experience with the above listed marketing tools and channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in public speaking
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Native Polish, plus good written and verbal English (our offcial language is English internally)
- A very innovative mindset, enthusiasm, curiosity and energy are a must
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Exciting job in an international company
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Nice, friendly atmosphere and fruits in the offce