- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Our project management department within RWE Renewables in Poland is looking for a Junior Construction Manager responsible for executing Wind Onshore construction sites in Poland and abroad to contribute to shape tomorrow’s European green energy landscape.
The Onshore Projects Team are responsible for the construction of Onshore Wind Farms across Europe. Reporting into the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for a complex project execution in order to deliver the projects on time, within budget and in compliance with HSE, quality and other internal and external requirements and legal obligations.
Additionally, your responsibilities and duties are - without being exhaustive and subject to other specific requirements:
- Coordinating work with partners, engineers, major suppliers and subcontractors to ensure all work is within project scope and specifications according to the specific contracts.
- Conducting regular project inspections and supervising of work progress, quality of work and safety conditions requiring attention.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. landowners, local authorities).
- Close cooperation with the Procurement department and the Engineering department. Preparing tender documents and carrying out doing the tender evaluation.
- Providing expert support in the development phase of projects.
- Provide proactive and astute management of contractor claims and variations. Includes cost estimation, legal and contractual expertise, technical expertise.
- Monitoring profit & loss performance of the projects (cost reports) and performing analyses to assist in reducing costs while maintaining productivity and schedule.
- Ensuring regular status reporting.
- Master’s degree in engineering, ideally electrical or civil engineering.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in the area of building construction or public works.
- Competent in the application of standard project management tools and techniques including project planning techniques, cost management, software such as CEMAR, Microsoft project & autocad, risk assessment and management, progress measurement and reporting and management of project information.
- Self-motivated with the required drive to execute projects and to thrive under pressure and changing priorities.
- Excellent team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills, capable to interface effectively with cross-functional groups.
- Fluent (written & spoken) Polish and English.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis (car driving license is mandatory) and readiness to take over the responsibility for projects abroad.
- Work experience gained in the construction of renewable assets like Onshore Wind Farms and sound technical knowledge about Renewable Energy Production, Windfarms and electrical systems (e.g. substations, transformers, inverters).
- Construction license.