- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
As a global management consultancy with a focus on the financial services industry we, at Capco, combine innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. Our solutions that we offer our customers every day are as diverse as our employees. Do you really want to make a difference and put your ideas into practice with us?
Then we are looking for you as
Junior Consultant – Data Management & FinanceNumer ref.: (This position can be performed 100% remotely)
- You will accompany challenging, agile consulting projects in regard to the modernization of finance architectures and the set-up, development and optimization of the corresponding data management all the way from business analysis and technical conception to implementation
- You will apply modern procedures and technologies to enable highly efficient, transparent and high-quality data management
- Gradually you will take on more responsibility for your topics, as well as lead sub-projects and smaller project teams
- In addition to project work, you will have the opportunity to get involved in various internal topics, develop them and implement your own ideas
- A successfully completed university degree, for example with a focus on finance and accounting, (business) informatics, engineering or natural sciences
- Knowledge of the relevant procedures, architectures and technologies in one or more of the following topics:
- Data Governance including data catalogue
- Data Lineage
- Data management systems (Collibra, Ab Initio, ASG)
- Data quality management including data delivery agreements
- Functional, logical and physical data modelling
- Data architectures and technologies (On-Prem, Cloud; SQL, No-SQL)
- ERP systems (SAP S4/HANA)
- Ideally, relevant practical project experience, especially in the field of data management or data architecture (internship)
- Knowledge of bank accounting, creation of accounting records, as well as the functionality and characteristics of various (interest-bearing) banking products (IFRS and HGB)
- Knowledge of definition and setting up of bank accounting including dependencies with other modules
- Initial insights into tax treatment
- Good knowledge of Excel, ideally some experience in VBA programming
- Ideally, experience in handling large, unconnected and/or unstructured data sets, e.g. via SQL or Python
- Ideally, first experiences in agile project work or knowledge of agile working methods and corresponding tools
- You are a team player, have very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as perseverance
- Fluent English and German (at least B2) skills
The Capco difference
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. We also offer you an extensive range of training courses. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now!
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.