- al. Jana Pawła II 22/Q22, 00-133 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Savills, an international consulting company operating in the real estate market, listed on the London Stock Exchange, employing 39 000 employees in 700 offices worldwide, present in Poland since 2004, is looking urgently to the office in Warsaw a candidate for a position of:
Workplace: Warszawa, al. Jana Pawła II 22
Position goal: Junior Consultant, while delivering strict sales plan, will cooperate with other Consultants in representation of Savills Customers interested in land transactions. The business goal set at the very beginning of the cooperation will be strictly connected to financial result and success rate in acquiring and retaining Customers.
Scope of duties:
- Supporting Customers- owners and potential buyers in addressing their needs in the field of land acquisition;
- Development of a land database;
- Supporting other Consultants during business negotiations;
- Participating in the business meetings and presentations for Customers;
- Preparation of business materials, presentations;
- Creating documentation (offers, lease agreements, marketing and promotional materials).
- Higher education: geodesy, spatial management, environmental protection or similar;
- Previous experience, preferably in the field of real estate;
- Good knowledge of land law;
- Presentation and sales competences as well as ability to work in a pro-client environment
- Very good command in English.
- Stable employment in the organization with an established position on the market;
- Opportunity for constant competencies development while handling individual, expert position;
- Modern office in a great location at Rondo ONZ;
- Benefits: private medical health care, sports card;
- Continuous development of competences reflected in the clear career path.
Please send your application documents: CV, application letter and portfolio by Aplikuj button. The employer reserves the right to contact selected candidates.