Junior Content Editor – 12 Month Fixed Contract
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will support the Global Editorial Content team by reading research reports and coming up with proposals for narratives. You will write articles and short texts in English on financial, economic and sustainability topics for use on social media and website. You will also look for creative ways to turn complicated financial information into attractive infographics and videos. You will be responsible for producing high-quality digital assets in collaboration with colleagues in branding, publishing and graphic design to bring creative digital narratives to life in a way that supports our global brand marketing efforts. You will work with Editorial colleagues and partners to manage projects and ensure your content is published accordingly under pressure environment.
Your future colleagues
We are a busy global editorial content team that creates multimedia content in the form of articles, podcasts, videos and infographics to position Credit Suisse as a leading investment partner (not product focused). Our content is displayed on credit-suisse.com and promoted globally on official social media channels of the bank. We collaborate daily with graphic designers, publishers, SEO specialists, social media team and video and podcast creators to produce content. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This team is looking for a candidate with proven English skills and an interest in digital communication to join our busy editorial team on a 12-month fixed contract. We offer flexible working arrangements and the possibility of part-time hours in a multinational team based in Zürich, Wroclaw, Warsaw and London.
- Ability to communicate optimally with colleagues around the world is essential
- Proven experience in content marketing, social media or digital communication role and are looking to take a next step in a global company
- An interest in learning more about financial and economic topics
- Background in journalism, English language & literature, digital marketing or communication science
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives