- Ważna jeszcze 5 dni1 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Junior Controller #147913
The individual will have oversight over all aspects of managing and processing trading fees incurred by the firm, mainly through unique Transaction Expense Management System (EXCALIBUR). EXCALIBUR is a key system to make Credit Suisse best in a class in variable expense efficiency among our peers. The platform gives our user community the visibility and leverage needed to strategically handle and optimize the multi-million dollar BCE (Brokerage, Clearing & Exchange) & Settlement and Custody expenses that the bank incurs annually. This role being a part of wider Global Markets Operations is key to identify and drive fundamental efficiency improvement projects across various divisions.
The Specialist will be expected to:
- Maintain a flexible and positive attitude in delivering on objectives for the Bank Charges team and the wider BC&E function.
- Ongoing engagement with our outsourcing partners to ensure adequate control and oversight of daily/weekly/monthly processing activities inclusive of accrual postings and invoice reconciliations.
- Assume responsibility over the data integrity and month end activities in the Excalibur system for the Bank Charges products.
- Ad-hoc review of Excalibur calculation rules to update system accruals in conjunction with our outsourcing partners.
- Reconciliation of nostro breaks for Bank Charges products.
- Regular review of SWIFT messaging and assign to the relevant partner for action.
- Effective Balance Sheet management e.g. release extra portion of accruals to P&L once expenses have been paid.
- Co-ordinate effective partner communication via email, JIRA and CSP platforms.
- Focus on building knowledge and competence on Bank Charges specific product e.g. Settlement & Custody fees, via on the job trainings.
- Identify operational process improvement opportunities and implement changes in conjunction with team manager.
- You have excellent organizational skills as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- You hold university degree in Finance or Mathematics/Physics/Statistics.
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience.
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and can-do approach to problem solving with confirmed ability to develop and implement solutions.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize, multi-task and be effective and dedicated.
- You are highly self-motivated self-starter, focused with a great appetite to learn.
- Advanced excel - Required to work extensively with Excel and should be able to organise large amounts of data.
- Work or educational experience with P&L, Balance Sheet, Payment System would be an advantage
- Background in Financial Markets (Exchanges, Broking or Investment Banking) and experience in Exchange would be an advantage
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)