- Przemysłowa 24, 44-290 Jejkowice, PolskaJejkowice (pow. rybnicki), śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Constantia Flexibles is the world’s third largest producer of flexible packaging. We envision a world in which packaging provides people with the highest benefit at the lowest impact on the environment. Based on the guiding principle of ‘People, Passion, Packaging’, over 8,000 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at around 38 sites in about 16 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the consumer and pharma industries rely on our sustainable and innovative products. www.cflex.com
Currently we are looking for a position based in our Polish plant in Jejkowice
Junior Costing Specialist
Your duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation calculation of: margins, prices and production costs.
- Create and maintain tools in IT applications, including: calculation of production costs and sales prices, tools development and functionality maintenance.
- Assist in using calculation tools and support in implementation.
- Support in preparing offers and costing based on calculation.
- Prepare periodical reviews of parameters used for price calculations and the margin analysis scheme.
- Conduct periodical audits regarding to correct implementation of relevant parameters used for price calculation.
- Manage internal database (e.g. in the SAP system).
- Close cooperation with all departments, commercial offices and headquarter of the Cflex Group.
- Take measures related to continuous improvements within Center of Excellence.
- Perform other activities and tasks within Center of Excellence in scope of Global Costing System and Tender Management.
- Bachelor/ university degree (preferred economic or technical).
- Previous experience in similar position/ controlling (Min. 1-year).
- Previous experience in similar industry (flexible packaging) will be an asset.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products - especially Excel.
- SAP knowledge - will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational & management skills.
- Analytical approach with good problem solving skills.
- Readiness to go on business trips (including foreign ones).
- Friendly work atmosphere in a large and stable company with a global reach.
- A role that has a real impact on business outcomes.
- Opportunity for significant autonomy and realization of own ideas.
- Long-term stable employment and development opportunities.
- Attractive renumeration based on your experience and skills.
- Attractive benefit package.
Sport card and cafeteria system (MyBenefit)
Personal pension found (PPE)
Private medical care program (Medicover)
Long-term stable employment
Travel insurance package