- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Are you passionate about sales and looking for exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your customers?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for outstanding Junior Country Sales Manager for eCommerce businesses. We need a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is looking for a good challenge, and who is dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. We`re always part of our customer`s team; we’re invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent. In this Junior Country Sales Manager role you will actively drive European Fulfillment Network (EFN) sales in Poland. EFN is DSC's own Europe-wide fulfillment product offered to small to mid-sized eCom players. It was launched in 2020 and from 2021 we aspire to achieve strong growth across all key markets in EMEA.
To achieve that as Junior Country Sales Manager:
- You'll be developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics for smaller to mid-sized eCom accounts,
- You’ll be seeking new business development opportunities and actively generating new leads (cold-calling or e-mailing, using LinkedIn, connecting to local eCom communities and many more),
- You’ll be selling existing warehouse capacity by converting leads into opportunities and managing the latter through the DHL Supply Chain Opportunity-to-Delivery (O2D) process,
- You’ll be making analysis of market potential,
- You’ll be building long-term relationships and effective communication ensuring a positive customer experience,
You will find a fantastic development opportunity with DHL Supply Chain. If you have a can-do attitude, and you’re passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Degree level education,
- Knowledge of international contract logistics provider environment - desired,
- 2-4 years in a sales/ business development/ customer-facing capacity - desired,
- Strong affinity for eCommerce business model & understanding of eCom market,
- Above all: Passion & drive for transactional selling & 'hunting,
- Very strong communication skills,
- Ability to work with all standard softwares used on the workplace: Word, Exel, PowerPoint, Teams,
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com - beneficial,
- English language – advanced.