Inflancka 4C, WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 18 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and a fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.
- creating interesting and stylistically attractive content - about Techland, Techland's projects, for marketing campaigns, etc.,
- text translations - Polish to English and English to Polish,
correctness and stylistic correction of texts created by collaborators in Polish and English,
- proofreading of texts created by team members (in Polish and English).
You meet our expectations if you:
- have excellent command of English and Polish- spoken and written,
- are willing to learn and meet new challenges,
- are interested in video games and gaming industry,
- are open-minded and communicative,
- have knowledge of English grammar and spelling and know how to use it in creative way.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- integration: parties (food truck festivals, Halloween party, XMas party, Summer Party, etc), finances team integration meetings, going to the cinema together.
outstanding atmosphere: spaces for relax and fun at our offices, gym, nap room and relaxation room in Wroclaw office, spacious and comfortable working areas.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, finincing of English and Polish classes.
- life in the offices: our own canteen in Wroclaw office, fully equipped kitchens, flexible working hours, no dress code, charity events, fruity mondays and many more!
To apply for this position and express your voluntary consent to process your personal data covered by the form (including those contained in your CV and/or cover letter) for this purpose by Techland Sp. z o. o. and Techland Warszawa Sp. z o. o., as co–administrators, click "Send" below. You can find detailed information, on how we process your data and what your rights are, here: https://techlandjobs.com/regulations
Remember that any consent can be canceled at any time, for example by writing an e–mail to the [email protected] address.