Junior Credit Risk Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Credit Suisse’s Credit Risk IB Team (also referred to as Credit Risk Management or “CRM”) partners with key business partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regula-tory environment in the US. The team establishes internal credit ratings and counterparty limits for the portfolio. CRM’s mandate is two-fold (1) Loan Underwriting / Transaction Approval: Initial review and approval of loan and traded product exposure (2) Portfolio Management: Ongoing monitoring (quarterly / annually) of loan and traded product exposure on CS’s books.
The team is seeking an analyst-level candidate to join the Financial Institutions team in Wroclaw.
- Ensure accurate and consistent data in Credit Risk Management systems
- Assist with annual reviews of client accounts and relationships
- Work with other departments to ensure new accounts are established correctly
- Provide support to regional analysts in Credit Risk Management
Your future colleagues
The Counterparty Credit Risk Financial Institutions team is responsible for covering the following industry segments: Commercial Banks, Investment Banks, Broker Dealers, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Investment Advisors, Government Sponsored Enterprises. We are a de-partment which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambi-tion which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Degree in finance related field
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge of SQL would be an asset
- Able to work in a diligent and detailed manner
- Feel comfortable working with deadlines and posses analytical skills
- Self starter and a standout colleague
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives