- Ważna jeszcze 10 dnido: 02 lip 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You are one of 7 billion people in the world, but it is you who can have impact on the environment and local business. We have a passion for work. And you? Check if your heart beats the same. Join our team. Become one of us.
Junior Customer Care Specialist with German and English
Nr ref.: GR/0621/A3/AD/ALC
What should you expect?
Qualifications to meet:
What do we offer?
Unlike any other #It’sallaboutyou
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. We offer comprehensive solutions from mass recruitment to executive search to HR consulting and training programmes, as well as a broad spectrum of outsourcing services. Every year, the Adecco experts provide work and professional development opportunities for over 1 million people around the world. The Adecco Group in Poland is composed of four core areas of expertise, our dedicated brands are: Adecco, Adecco Outsourcing, Spring Professional and Modis.
Check if you fit!
Choose your HR career path
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
- Managing customers business needs over e-mail or phone
- Processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems
- Following prescribed processes
- Providing customers with all requested and relevant information
- Cooperating with all relevant departments to resolve customer issues
- Communicative German (B1/B2) and very good English
- Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong Customer service Focus
- Team player
- Able to pick up new tasks quickly
- Basic computer skills
- Full-time contract
- Availability to start work from 1 of July
- Working 24/7 (shift work)
- Everyday contact with different languages
- Prospects for self-development in a dynamically expanding company
- International team environment
- Private medical care
- Friendly atmosphere