Junior Customer Service Representative with English and Norwegian/Danish/Swedish
Elavon Merchant ServicesO firmie
- Puławska 17, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
with English and
- Providing high quality customer service by responding to telephone and email inquiries, requests and problems;
- Answering calls in foreign languages on a variety of products and services;
- Analyzing and resolving queries on first contact or forwarding details to appropriate support area for resolution;
- Using thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures;
- Entering and modifying customer data in IT systems;
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian/Danish/Swedish;
- Readiness to work fulltime from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Good PC skills;
- Customer Service experience is a plus.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language classes
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- additional holiday leave