- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
CEMBRIT PRODUCTION S.A.
Cembrit is one of the largest European producers of multi-functional fiber cement building products. It is present in over 20 countries and employs over 1,100 people.
The products offered by Cembrit are used as roof and facade coverings and as elements of internal walls. Materials tailored to individual solutions, mean that the range of applications ranges from residential and representative buildings through public utility buildings to commercial, farm and industrial buildings.
In Poland, Cembrit has a production company called Cembrit Production S.A. They focus on production of fiber-cement corrugated boards and finishing accessories. We also have a sales company called Cembrit Sp. z oz.
As a part of the company's development, and in order to meet the customer's expectations, Cembrit opened a new sales support office in Gdańsk in 2019. This office supports different countries with quotes, orders and customer service tasks, and includes 7 persons.
Customer Service Coordinator
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- claims management
- support customer service with creating orders in AX Dynamics
- preparing quotes of roofs and facade panels for the German market
- entering offers to AX Dynamics
- entering information about the project into CRM
- work with quality
- Ad hoc customer service tasks for German market
Send your CV if:
- you speak German fluently
- you know English at a good level
- you know Microsoft Office (especially Excel) at a good level
- you are open and would like to learn new things
- employment contract
- work in a nice atmosphere
- well-connected workplace (Tryton office building)
- co-financing for a sports card (MultiSport)
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the application button.
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
Please include the following clause in your CV: "I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by Cembrit Production SA with its registered office in Trzemeszno in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) ”.
At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.
Please be advised that the data administrator is Cembrit Production S.A with its registered office in Trzemeszno at ul. Gnieźnieńska 4. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labour Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.