Junior Customer Solutions Specialist with German and English
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For one of our clients, the largest company in the consumer research sector in retail and FMCG market, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Consultant with German and English
The Person employed as customer service consultant advises, suggests and discusses solutions with the internal and external clients in terms of offered products and is not involved with sales activities.
If you have had your first professional experience in customer service and you know German and English at a minimum level of B2, we invite you to apply for this offer!
Junior Customer Solutions Specialist with German and EnglishNumer ref.: /540/11/2021/KL/103446
- Responsibility for business contacts with customers and with internal teams in terms such as: delivery delays, data changes, data quality issues, execution, etc.
- Taking care of customer inquiries and transferring them to internal orders to appropriately dedicated teams
- Responsibility for the efficiency of the databases, including optimalizations and suggestions from customers
- Presentations fot the customers of the complete production process,
- Taking care of remote communication with the client (phone/hangouts, e-mail).
what we expect
- Very good command of English and German - both spoken and written is a must,
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or other related fields
- Minimum 1 years of previous experience in customer service/ administration/ complaints
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and also with demanding clients,
- Highly developed communication skills (especially in remote communication), both spoken and written,
- Good negotiation and influencing skills will be a strong asset
- Computer skills - especially MS Excel and Power Point
what we offer
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in a company that is a market leader
- A chance to get to know the FMCG / Retail market inside out - not only at the national but also international level
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment, and all the necessary working tools
- Medicover private medical care, co-financing for the Multisport card,
- A series of training courses and opportunities to raise your own professional competences
- A clear path of development
- Additional day off
- Opportunity to participate in CSR projects organized by the company
- Work in home office mode, and ultimately work in hybrid mode - the company's office is located near the Dworzec Gdański metro station
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47