- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Global Analytics Centres (GAC) provides support to various business groups and functions. Members of the GAC are involved in data analysis, model and strategy development and implementation, reporting and data management. These analyses form the information basis for strategic planning by the senior management for businesses and enables effective decision making to satisfy business needs and requirements along with addressing unforeseen challenges.
This role within the Decision Sciences job family supports various analytical projects for the Financial Crime Threat Mitigation Applied Analytics (FCTM-AA) function. The FCTM Applied Analytics team will be involved in providing best-in-class Analytics solutions to Complex Investigations, Intelligence & Analytics Systems Delivery, Transaction Monitoring, Network Analysis etc. across lines of businesses and geographies within the organization. The team caters to both strategy and operations aspect of managing financial crime through a combination of the following activities:
- Enable Bank to monitor their customer transactions and review automated alerts for activities that may be unusual and indicative of potential money laundering or other risk typologies.
- Design, deploy, monitor and maintain models in various scenarios for Transaction Monitoring, Complex Investigations etc.
- Support FCTM investigation teams with analytical solutions for increased efficiency and operational effectiveness through models, scorecards and data attestation frameworks
- Support implementation of Intelligence led Financial Crime Risk Management (ILFCRM) solutions through bespoke and strategic implementation platforms.
- Work closely with Financial Crime Risk Regional PODs and FCTM – Research & Development teams on different projects
- Conceptualize and build analytical solutions using statistical techniques (if required) to provide insight into the changing dynamics of FCR activities; Execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality through involvement in any or all of the following activities
- Data Quality Analysis, Segmentation, Analytical insights
- Trend Analysis and Targeted solution design to reduce Noise
- Design and implementation of basic and advanced Contextual Risk models for better and effective Transaction Monitoring
- Perform regular analysis of data and provide multi-dimensional views of the data to support FCR and FCTM; design and deploy visualizations to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical as well as strategic level
- Leverage consulting skills to identify process improvement opportunities and demonstrate the value proposition of analytical solutions amongst stakeholders
- Perform R&D on available data to come up with new and enhanced analysis of data; leverage advanced statistical/ math modelling where required to provide future state analysis and participate in proactive strategy building
- Maintain regular communication with business to understand changes in requirements, feedbacks and recommendations
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc.) and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- Mentor, guide and oversee junior team members as required
- Graduation / Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline
- 1+ year (Analyst) & 2.5+ years (Assistant Manager) of experience of working in Analytics (BFSI domain would be a plus) with excellent data engineering skills using SQL, Python/R, Hive/Scala/Spark; solid understanding of OOP for candidates with Computer Science background
- Knowledge of statistical techniques is required
- Should be highly skilled in communicating complex ideas, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics techniques
- Strong analytical thought process and aptitude for problem solving.
- Should be adept in using MS Office with exceptional MS Excel Skills. Exposure to VBA will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in visualization technologies such as Qlikview/Spotfire/Tableau would be a plus
- Long-term employment in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all HSBC lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]