- Tulipan House, Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
To strengthen our team, we are pleased to offer the following position:
As a Junior Data Engineer you will work as an integral part of our Data team for a big foreign pharmaceutical client. You will be responsible for:
- Analysing, maintaining and building different data processing solutions;
- Ongoing applications support and maintenance;
- Connecting with and supporting key users;
- Managing backend data from multiple systems;
- Participating in data processing projects for their future analysis.
The ideal candidate has Data Management knowledge and worked with modern cloud-based big data systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Experience with analytics, databases, data systems and client support;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive approach, research, problem solving and analytical skills.
What would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of: ETL processes and databases; Alteryx or similar platforms; reporting tools (Tableau, MS Power BI, SAP Business Objects etc.);
- Experience of work with AWS (e.g. Redshift), Unix/Linux environment;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data sets;
We are a company of professionals. And we are searching for professionals in their fields. Those who are independent, reliable, motivated and not waiting for someone to lead them by the hand. So be proactive, courageous, friendly and open to new technologies and ideas.
What we offer
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.