We are SAP & IT competency center (GSO) providing IT services to Deutsche Telekom in Europe - a place full of ambitious people, creative ideas and positive energy.
Junior Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Are you interested in Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Are you good at maths and statistics? Do you like problem solving and intellectual challenges?
As a Junior Data Scientist you will have a chance to drive innovation, solve high impact business problems and promote data-driven decision-making.
- Work with different types of data sets to clean and prepare them for further analysis
- Perform data exploration and measures of data quality
- Develop, test and implement innovative models for predictive learning
- Translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Translate user requirements into technical solutions
- Cooperate with international project team on a daily basis
- Develop technical support documentation
- BSc or MSc in machine learning, physics, mathematics, computer science, statistics or related fields
- Good command of R or Python
- Familiarity with statistical software: Matlab, Statistica, etc.
- Basic understanding of machine and deep learning fundamentals
- Experience with at least one of ML frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25% of time)
- Ability to establish effective relationships and contribute in a team & virtual teams environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
Other requirements - nice to have
- Programming experience in other relevant language: Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Good level of written and spoken German