- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Junior Data Scientist is responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. They are intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. In addition, this role will be integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results.
Junior Data ScientistNumer ref.: 113944
- Work with the business stakeholders to identify the business requirements, including understanding any business constraints and the expected outcome.
- Assist in implementing data science projects including achieving the key performance indicators (KPIs) for success
- Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical processes and/or decisions.
- Select features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning and advanced analytics techniques to perform classification and prediction tasks.
- Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes.
- Test machine learning models, such as cross-validation, A/B testing, to ensure bias and fairness
- Understand the use and ability to employ the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
- Turns data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
- Validate analysis by including experimental and flexible design approaches with testing methods.
- Work in iterative process with the business to validate findings to expose the rationale to the findings in an easy to understand terms for the business.
- Educate the business on new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and statistical validation of results to drive organizational buy-in.
- Ensure information used follows compliance, access management and control policies of the organization and that it meets qualification and assurance requirements of the business.
- Understand new data sources and process pipelines, and catalog/document them.
- Define data quality gaps and make recommendations on standardizations, naming conventions, or process changes.
- Make recommendations on improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings, including new information.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Held accountable, to the highest degree, for the control, accuracy and thoroughness of all expenses, records and reports.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a data or statistical analysis, with mathematical and causal modeling skills.
- Minimum of one year of experience with any of the following: Relational and Graph databases
- Data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Rapid Miner, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly preferred.
- Data visualization tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Querying database languages
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools, such as Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc. is preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures
- Development value:
- Citi provides wide breadth of opportunities globally for outstanding candidates.