Junior Data Scientist
QUANTEE sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 8 days ago
- B2B contract
- junior specialist (Junior)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Quantee is a dynamic, rapidly growing B2B software startup delivering an innovative SaaS solution for insurance companies - AI-based dynamic pricing software.
Our SaaS platform empowers insurance pricing teams with a secret weapon to successfully compete in the digital world. With our software, GI/Health insurers can build better pricing up to 10x faster and update it in real-time.
Good news is - we are growing!
Currently looking for a Data Scientist ready to co-create one of the most promising projects in the Insurtech sector.
If you’re all about puzzles and digits - perfect! But you should know that in Quantee, we believe that people are the most important part of the equation. You can not only expect to work with world-class professionals, passionate about their work and committed to code from day one, but also with leaders fostering a positive culture, friendly atmosphere and work-life balance.
What’s the work at Quantee all about?
● Work closely with Research, Product and Development teams to constantly improve our solution;
● Have a real impact on the product roadmap by providing your insight on different features of our platform;
● Use your analytical skills to solve complex problems related to the current challenges in insurance pricing, using advanced modelling and optimization techniques;
● Design and implement solutions improving the pricing process using cutting-edge technology;
● Promote the use of advanced analytics in insurance pricing across the industry by contributing to blog posts and attending conferences.
Proficiency in Python with excellent command of the Data Science toolbox (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, plotly);
Good understanding of classical statistical methods (i.e. GLMs and GAMs);
Good understanding of machine learning techniques, esp. tree-based methods and neural networks;
Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity;
Working knowledge of Git/GitHub;
Relevant experience in roles related to actuarial science, preferably in a pricing department, would be an advantage.
What we offer
The possibility of professional development on one of the most innovative Insuretech projects;
Stock options (ESOP) - benefit from the success of our company;
Employees benefit plan;
Possibility to work 100% remotely;
10% of the time for self-development - you can use part of your work time to develop skills and get the knowledge needed for you to achieve your career goals;
A lot of independence and ownership;
Challenging, flexible, and fun working environment!