Junior Data Structure Analyst.
As a Structure Analyst you will be part of a global team working on improving the way users navigate and find information in the Macrobond application. You will:
- collaborate with other Macrobond teams in finding and replicating presentations and structures primarily from our data sources
- use internal tools as well as standard computer software, with the ambition of delivering carefully designed structures into the application.
- Advanced English – required for handling data, internal tools & cross-department communication
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Have an above average understanding of general Windows software and the MS Office package – specifically proficiency in MS Excel
- Analytical approach to data filtering & data processing techniques
We are looking for someone who
- Enjoys researching external information and converting for internal use
- Takes pride in carefulness and neatness
- Finds it stimulating to take on large quantities of unstructured data and transform into tidy and logical lists
- Is curious and interested in always learning more and understanding the bigger picture of our business
What we offer
- A permanent contract & stable position
- Responsibilities from day 1 in projects aimed at enhancing our customer experience
- Comfortable & friendly work environment focused on utilizing your skills in the best way
- A chance to contribute to a growing business
- A global organization and international environment with colleagues in Poland, Portugal, Sweden, UK, USA, Hong Kong
- Private health care, employee benefits & training funds
- Flexible working hours
Macrobond Financial is a young and rapidly expanding, international company with offices in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia, and the United States. Our flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a single platform that combines an extensive economic and financial database with easy-to-use tools for analysis and smart data visualization. Our clients are professionals from both small and large private companies and organization ns, and governmental institutions around the world.
Visit our website
to see what we’re up to.