- Puszkarska 7m, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
The Junior Analyst, Demand Management EMEA is a key member of the Demand Management EMEA group and is responsible for creating & maintaining forecast for a sub-region in EMEA. To accomplish this, the Junopr Analyst works with Demantra, an advanced Oracle Application, and collaborates with cross-functional regional departments, Country Management and corporate Demand Management to develop & update forecast in a way that meets Herbalife forecasting goals and objectives. Item level forecast is the basis for all planning and sourcing processes down the Supply Chain.
- Responsible to prepare country-SKU level forecasting per sub-region in Demantra and agree
with Country Management on final forecast as per corporate guidelines.
- Generate New Product Launch forecasts from scratch in case of a new product introduction
and collaborate with in-country teams to get consensus.
- Understand the financial impact of country-SKU-level forecast accuracy and prioritize based hereon.
- Work with cross functional teams (supply chain planning, finance, sales, marketing, licensing,
and change management) to ensure that all activities are completed on time and forecasting system is updated accordingly.
- Persuade finance department & Country Management with detailed analysis to adjust financial forecast.
- Analyze and utilize data from multiple demand sources to prepare item level forecast of all finished goods items, for subset of products.
- Interpret & scrub data which is used for highly impacting calculations
- Prepare detailed Ad Hoc analysis to support Supply Chain related decisions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Internationally Oriented Supply Chain Management and/or as Demand/Sales Analyst.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or other relevant Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and result oriented.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional contacts and different hierarchical levels.
- Ability to host meetings via conference calls.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly developed data interpretation and data-scrubbing skills.
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.