sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 2 daysuntil: 09 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- assistant, junior specialist (Junior)
Developing and delivering modeled solutions using applications aligned to your discipline. You will work with all other disciplines to coordinate your work and deliver clash free designs that have been checked and reviewed. You are also expected to produce drawings and schedules as deliverables for your project. As you progress your career your responsibilities will increase to include further BIM enhancements which may include visualizations, animations and quantity take-offs.
• Master degree student or graduate ( major: Architecture)
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Have proven experience of delivering detailed drawings in Bentley Microstation or Autodesk AutoCAD
• Good written and oral English communication skills
• Well organized, detailed oriented and multi-tasked
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
• Knowledge and experience with BIM (Building Information Management) would be an advantage
What we offer
• Full time employment, contract via Agency
• Long term project programs and work commitments
• Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
• Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.