- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are a software development company with a strong focus on JAVA, operating on such fields like: custom applications (Customer app, BPM, CRM, Worflow, BI), enterprise integration (IBM WebSphere, JBOSS Fuse, MS BizTalk,..) and managed services (Java Team Leasing, manual & machine testing, process automation). Our unique value is translating business needs into quality IT applications/tools and services providing a frame for virtually any digital transformation project.
We are working for Partners from Europe, Middle East and US with global reach and more than 1 M app users.
You can find more details: www.ittouch.com where we detail our technology stack, the way we work and details useful to start with.
The Junior Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS deployments and automation. A key part of this role is maintaining global services deployed on AWS Infrastructure, part of the role is also preparing and optimizing solutions for automated deployments on AWS infrastructure. The Engineer will work closely with Development and Infrastructure to build, manage and automate our AWS deployments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 24/7 Support for Global services deployed on AWS (II line support)
- 12/5 Support for non-production environments
- Works collaboratively with software and infrastructure engineers
- Provision, configure, optimize and maintain AWS deployments using available tools
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience building and maintaining Application and services in AWS infrastructure (EC2, EKS, ECS)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK, K8S and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Working in a young, dynamic team
- Attractive salary proportional to the skill level
- Multisport card
- Medical package
- English classes