Beside The Park is a software development house located in the the centre of Warsaw, where in a friendly and informal atmosphere we create software used by millions of people.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your DevOps skills in a fantastic, dynamic and young team, check out our offer and apply now!
Junior DevOps Engineer
- development and maintenance of projects based on cloud systems,
- automation of the development process,
- implementation of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery,
- monitoring of currently operating systems,
- building code publishing systems (deployment).
- knowledge of the AWS platform (EMR, EC2, CloudWatch, RDS),
- administration of Linux systems,
- ability to write Bash scripts,
- knowledge of GIT, SQL,
- knowledge of English (read technical documentation and find any necessary information).
Nice to have:
- programming languages: Ruby, RoR, Java, React/AngularJS,
- knowledge of Docker, CI/CD,
- ability to create TDD / BDD automated tests.
Working with us means:
- working with the newest technologies,
- an informal atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- benefits (financing for sports and common dinners),
- kitchen with fresh coffee, tea and juices,
- weekly football trainings.