Grab your opportunity, join our digital team and take part in an exciting digital journey for one of the biggest FMCG companies. The role of Junior Digital Executive will give you a unique chance to develop your skills in an international, multi-cultural environment. You will become part of a dynamically growing team working on cross-functional projects and you’ll lead projects aimed on delivering best customer experience.
Junior Digital Executive
Nr ref.: /408/11/2018/NS/35156
what we offer
- Unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation,
- A possibility for growth by joining experienced and highly professional team that designs the consumer-centric processes,
- Employment based on a temporary employment contract,
- Modern office,
- Very good work atmosphere,
- Various internal and external training,
- A possibility of using foreign languages,
- A package of benefits (private medical care, Sodexo vouchers).
As a Junior Digital Executive, you will:
- Create and execute digital & social media projects,
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers,
- Follow a Data-Driven Marketing Approach,
- Measure ROI and KPI-s,
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, GSC),
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.),
- Analyze data and provide actionable insights,
- Be responsible for reporting, budgeting, and optimization of run activities,
- Cooperate closely with internal and external stakeholders and agencies,
- Collaborate with designers & developers to improve the user experience,
- Acquire insight in to online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
what we expect
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in digital/ online marketing,
- Proactive problem solving skills, good communicator equipped with analytical and organizational skills, able to deal with various projects and stakeholders simultaneously,
- Basic project management skills,
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams and agencies would be an asset,
- SAP, CMS, HTML understanding or basic knowledge would be an asset,
- MS Office (Excel & Power Point) advanced skills,
- Fluent English and Polish.