- Inflancka 4, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Project management of loyalty platform development initiatives: collecting business requirements, aligning with internal stakeholders incl. management team, active participation in the analysis process, connecting the dots and giving recommendations, project tracking, business test management
- Identify consumer pain points and create solutions to provide the best possible consumer experience within the loyalty platform
- Design alternative solutions, test and implement the most optimal, based on your knowledge of UX and available tools
- Build appropriate relationships with internal stakeholders across the organization.
Propose changes to processes and solutions to drive the quality of performance
- Share your Digital expertise with others to support projects and initiatives
- Manage suppliers at all stages of project implementation
- Participate in cross-channel project groups to ensure optimal solution design. Using Design Thinking methods when working with teams of stakeholders
- Monitor main KPIs, provide insightful analysis of reports to improve results
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum 5 years experience of working in Digital Marketing and minimum 2 years experience in running projects (Project owner or Project Manager) with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proven track record of end-to-end digital project management
- Proven working experience in UX design and Google Analytics
- Process driven and analytical thinking with very good planning skills
- Full professional proficiency in English and Polish is a must
- Good presentation skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Extensive experience in web design techniques
- Self-reliant with a problem solving attitude
- Experience in managing budgets (nice to have)
What we offer:
- Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Private medical & dental care,
- Life insurance
- Wide range of trainings,
- Co-financing to studies, certifcations
- Lunch card (Sodexo)
- Well-situated, modern office, next to metro station (Dworzec Gdański)
Send your CV till 30/12/2020
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?