Junior Domain Architect
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
In this role, You will be responsible for:
- Evaluation of new and ongoing projects and providing estimates for proposed solutions
- Supporting Tribe Lead / Area Lead in defining product portfolio development strategy within Tribe domains
- Domain service and products integration from overall architectural perspective
- Designing new systems, products and services in cooperation with Product Owners and IT Integrators to ensure high quality service deployment
- Communicating and promoting technology and architecture standards among DevOps teams
- Identifying risks and opportunities to help define product portfolio
- Understanding the system architecture and functionality and assess feasibility of user requests
- Writing and/or reviewing technical specification documentation which may include architecture design, interfaces design, data modelling, dataflow diagramming, screen design, workflow analysis, etc.
- Getting involved in design process – ensuring the solutions are properly designed and implemented according to the specification and best practices
- Analysing company’s technology solutions, tools, and processes; Research and evaluating new/emerging technologies/tools to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities in alignment with the technology strategy of the organization
- Working with Product Owners, specialists towards providing efficient solutions which meet business needs ING units
- MS/MSc degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or related work experience required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the systems architecture, design and development of applications utilizing a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms
- Knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks (TOGAF), design patterns and industry best practices for design and development
- Experience in one or more: open source, Linux, Microsoft, network technologies
- Ability to conduct multi-level technical reviews (architecture, design, code)
- Fluent English - minimum B2 level, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging international IT environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with international team
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- DB: Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, Oracle,
- Aplication servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, NGNIX, Docker,
- BigData systems: Hadoop, ELK, Spark,
- Messaging systems: Kafka, RabitMQ,
- CD/CI systems: Pupper, Ansilble, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings
- Occasional business trips to European countries
- Proper work atmosphere
- Additional Health Care
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement: I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).