Junior eCommerce Customer Service Specialist
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- junior specialist (Junior)
- full office work
Magda Butrym is in search of a communicative, proactive and task-oriented Junior E-commerce Customer Service Specialist to join the Digital Commerce team. The Junior E-commerce Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for communication and assurance of top quality service of the e-commerce customers. This position will require close cooperation with the Digital & E-commerce Manager as well as various stakeholders within the organization including the logistics, warehousing and production teams.
Why work with us:
Magda Butrym offers a great opportunity to become part of one of the fastest-developing young high fashion brands. This role will allow you to contribute to the rapidly expanding e-commerce department.
Magda Butrym champions a unique modern romantic approach to womenswear design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Magda Butrym is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How you will contribute:
· Managing customer communication via email, telephone and online communicators
· Facilitating product exchanges and returns
· Assisting in preparation and exchange of appropriate customs documents
· Coordinating internal e-commerce stock orders
· Coordinating communication with the warehouse and logistics teams
· Monitor product stock
· Managing resources necessary for e-commerce order fulfillment (packaging etc)
Your skills and experience:
· Great communication and teamwork skills
· Proficiency in Polish & English
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills
· Positive attitude
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Working knowledge of Google Workspace tools