- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are looking for open-minded, enthusiastic people with technical background, who are willing to pioneer in the very first operations centre in this part of Europe.
If you are eager to develop your technical comptences and work with the newest technologies, you'll have multiple opportunities to continuously improve optimisation projects in the maintenance team. You can have a real impact on your style of working, maintaing an overview of your performance.
Our client is an industry leader and is on the lookout for technical experts with deep know-how and a can-do attitude. The company is a modern frontrunner with a culture built upon inclusion, sustainability, diversity and environmental awareness. Working for our client your everyday will be together with an international team with access to the newest technology, world class tools and business travelling to amazing places in the world.
Please reach out to us directly and we would be happy to send you more details about the opportunity.
- Supporting in-house optimization projects ensuring maintenance is balanced between up-time and cost, without ever compromising safety.
- Developing equipment condition reports to support intrusive overhaul strategies.
- Evaluating alerts from our maintenance programs
- Through curiosity and technical acumen, exploring how sensor data can drive maintenance optimization initiatives.
- Identifying low hanging fruits, where equipment data and digital solutions can reduce admin-and work burden.
- Participating in reliability analysis as operational and technical specialist.
what we expect
- Engineering background
- Experience within technical disciplines in the area of maintenance
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong user of Excel
- Full proficiency in English
- Open-minded attitude and openness for self-development and acquiring knowledge
what we offer
- Development opportunities in an international stable and constantly developing company
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Stationary work combined with business trips