- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CO. LTD. will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
Global Premier Engineering Partner Imagination and creativity are the keys to shape up the future. Hyundai Engineering holds such keys, providing top quality and values to its clients. Hyundai Engineering will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
▷About Hyundai Engineering Hyundai Engineering (HEC), established in 1974, has core competency covering overall project life cycle comprised of feasibility study, basic & detailed design, procuring, commissioning and operation & maintenance and has been acknowledged for its extensive experience and accumulated technologies over the world. Furthermore HEC is now providing comprehensive engineering & construction solutions for plant and infrastructure projects including building and housing work. HEC will continue keeping its incomparable stature as a leading global company by increasing customer value with exceptional efforts and better service. For more information check the following
PR Movie of Hyundai Engineering : https://youtu.be/piUsX5CJdUA
We are currently looking for Young and Ambitious Engineers who would like to gain experience on site of biggest project in Poland, our Junior Engineer will be responsible for supporting the business by providing advice on a variety of matters as well as drafting and reviewing a wide range of duties.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing Support for Korean Managers in every-day tasks
- Taking care of technical documentation
- Supporting site supervision of subcontractor’s work and construction progress according to planned project schedule
- Assistance in arranging and coordinating interface works
- Supervision of construction activities according to planned project schedule
We are looking for employees who possess:
- Educational background in the field of Civil Engineering, Mechanical or any other relevant field
- Previous experience on construction site will be seen as an advantage
- Experience in using AutoCAD
- English level B2
If you are interested, please send your CV in english via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following clause in Your CV :
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)