Junior Enterprise Risk Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Identifying emerging risks is fundamental to risk management in any organization. As part of the Emerging Risks team within Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) of the Swiss Universal Bank and Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd., you will have the opportunity to take up the challenge of monitoring and managing key and emerging risks of the Swiss division and legal entity. To this end, you will keep an eye on Swiss and global macroeconomic and financial market developments and assist in the development of the ERM dashboard. The role will also give you the opportunity to collaborate with other teams within ERM and become part of strategic initiatives.
Your future colleagues
An outstanding opportunity to join an open-minded and motivated team in a collaborative, dynamic, and flexible working environment, supporting you to grow professionally and rapidly gain knowledge around enterprise risk management. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for a highly motivated, independent and organized individual with:
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, quantitative field or equivalent area.
- Knowledge of Power Point and Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Results-oriented individual who demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving skills with ability to learn and pick up new concepts.
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate work under pressure and manage to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and build professional relationships across all organizational levels.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.