Junior Export Coordinator
Clariant Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
with focus on Operational Transport Management
Provide and ensure efficient operational export transport services by ocean, air and truck transports to Asia, Americas, Middle East and Africa. Act as regional interface to Customer Service Desk’s in Europe and Import Desk’s across the globe. Position is placed in Shared Service Centre area, in Order-to-Cash process, in Logistic Team (you will be part of an expending team of 20 people and cooperate with other Shared Service Centre teams).
- Plan, execute, coordinate & optimize daily export
- Create SAP transport orders with necessary shipping instructions
- Create and distribute the complete set of shipping documents
- Monitor timelines throughout the transport planning, loading and execution process including shipment tracking
- Act on delays - provide issue solution, give feedback on transport order status
- Perform freight invoice verification and freight cost control.
- University degree
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge in international trade and shipping industry
- Customer oriented person
REQUIREMENTS – nice to have:
- University degree in business international forwarding/shipping or trade would be an advantage
- General knowledge of SAP SD if lacking, other ERP system and / or export order processing systems
- Experience in Shared Service Centre, order management, knowledge transfer process would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Incoterms 2010 rules, letters of credit, transport claims, dangerous goods and customs compliance topics etc.
LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED:
plus one of:
German / Spanish / Italian / Russian