Capita is a leading business services provider with over 75,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
Capita is currently recruiting motivated individuals for the position of:
Junior Finance Administrator within Capita Learning Services
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Capita Learning Services provide a range of training and development services, including managed learning solutions, e-learning packages, coaching and mentoring services, which are designed to provide measurable business performance benefits to our clients and their staff.
Please note that the role requires working in a shift pattern between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
As a Junior Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Financial administration, which includes processing invoices and credit notes
- Entering data relating to budget and cost confirmation
- Working with the SAP system
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders via email and (occasionally) via phone, in line with the contracted service level agreements
- Delivering 1st class customer service
- Escalating any problems/potential issues to direct line management
- Adhering to data quality standards
- Adhering to security policies
- Providing support and guidance and training for new starters (if required)
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Are detail-orientated, responsible and self-motivated
- Have excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have sound IT awareness, including a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Databases
- Knowledge of Finance is considered to be an advantage (although not essential).
- Knowledge of SAP is considered to be an advantage (although not essential).
- Have the ability to stay calm under pressure
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a number of well-known brands. These include UK-based public-sector organisations, key players within the motoring industry, banks and many other organisations that are household names
- The opportunity to join a growing team – the Learning Services Team has doubled in the last year and as a result of this many internal promotion opportunities have been created
- The possibility of being selected to take part in training and transitional exercises in the UK - due to our close ties with the Capita Learning Services Business in the UK a large number of our team have spent time working in the UK
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working in a truly multi-national / multi-cultural team
- Participation in a bi-annual bonus scheme, which rewards strong performers
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Teacher
- Access to a number of internal training sessions, which are organised by our internal Learning and Development team
- Private medical healthcare
- Benefit package, which includes Multi sport-card etc.
- A positive working environment with a great work–life balance
- A 30 minute lunch break is included in the 8 hour working day
- A workplace in the city centre, which makes commuting much easier
- The opportunity to participate in our after-work activities, including our football and volleyball teams