Junior Finance Associate - Early Professional
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The opportunityWith a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a Finance Associate with an intensive training program.
Your key responsibilities
- You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions.
- Finance Team is working with our account and engagement teams to create value by driving transformation efforts to setup framework for a Global Business Services (GBS) or Share Services Centre (SSC).In Finance Team you will have an opportunity to help clients in their Business Transition assignments from functional perspective.
Skills and attributes for succes
- Bachelor degree required, preferred Master degree of Science in Finance and Accounting
- 3-6 months of corporate experience (part time job) in Finance&Administration domain will be an advantage
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Very good English speaking skills
- Good command of German speaking skills – nice to have
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment