Junior Finance Cross Country Specialist
Ingka Business Service Center, Poznań
You see things a little differently. So do we. We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and that everyone can make a difference. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. We offer flexible hours and contracts that meet your needs and lifestyle. Come see things a little differently with us.
You can communicate clearly and confidently in English and have a solution focused approach. You are able to organize and prioritize a high volume of daily duties and maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when you work to urgent deadlines. You have good communication skills and can build strong relationships with team members and business partners.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field
- Basic MS Office skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Italian or French language skills
- Education/experience in Accounting
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Reporting processes
- Basic knowledge of financial IKEA business processes
- Experience in use of automated accounting systems
About the job
You will use your knowledge of IKEA and your professional skills to provide an excellent service to the business, with business partners in focus. You will be responsible for accuracy and completeness of Master Data (MD) in database and you will ensure that every contract for recurring invoice is set up and all supplier queries are answered on time according to IKEA processes and directions, legal standards and country specific requirements.
About the assignment
- Audit Master Data requests by making sure all information is correct and complete according to the defined standard procedures (and the agreed local procedures if relevant)
- Inform requestors on a timely manner and follow up in case the request is incorrect or if in validation an issue is discovered
- Follow-up on Master Data requests with pending open questions or issues
- Provide feedback to request originator after request has been completed
- Set up new suppliers, Basware users, employees` profiles or update the existing Master Data in the system
- Archive Master Data requests according to agreed routines
- Answer phone calls from various stakeholders - query handling and resolution
- Make sure that control procedures related to Master Data standard process are followed
- Ensure the above responsibilities are in accordance to the Service Level agreed with the client
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and working routines and strive to constantly reduce the average time spent per request
- Receive the queries of external suppliers by calls or emails and register the case accordingly in system
- Solve the problems and provide the solutions/answers on 1st level (Cross Country team) according to the defined scope for Cross Country team in a defined time frame
- Assign the case to 2nd level support (AP team) to ensure professional and timely response to co-workers/ suppliers
- Collecting the frequently asked questions and working on the standard answers
IKEA Business Service Center is an organisation located in Poznan (Poland). Our assignment is to take care of transactional services for IKEA Group organizations in all European countries where IKEA has its business activities. Our aim is to work more efficiently with administrative tasks within Finance and HR throughout the IKEA Group, to help our units focus on the core IKEA business: meeting our customers.